ight journey. Overview
Bhrigu Lake is a high-elevation cold lake, roosted at a stature of 14,100 ft, in this way obliging an ideal spot for some awesome experience and excitement. Bhrigu Lake Trek in Manali is quite possibly the most enthralling short journey in the Himalayas. The trek welcomes you to observe high elevation snow capped lakes, the verdant glades, and all that your heart has longed for.
The entrancing lake has its own glorious excellence as it changes its tones with each passing season. In pre-fall, it changes its shading to emerald green and in summers it turns its magnificence to blue which is an intriguing sight for the eyes to see.
This 4-day Bhrigu Lake journey takes you through unmatched stunning perspectives on Seven Sister Peaks, Deo Tibba, Indrasan, Hanuman Tibba, the outstretched Pir Panjal ranges which will alleviate your faculties and make you content with unbounded normal magnificence.
Best Season to Visit Bhrigu Trek
Bhrigu Lake Trek in Himachal is around 11 km which begins in Manali and concludes at Manali or Vashist. Firstly it depends on you, what kind of weather you want to experience, but definitely the month of June and August is not a good time, when the heavy rains of the monsoon occur. It becomes unsafe as landslides take place mostly at nights and trails become risky and slippery. The best time during summer to visit the trek is mid of May and the mid of October during which the temperature rises to around 20 to 25 degrees. If you want to witness the white snow blanket all around you then the month of December will be a perfect time for you to summit the trek when the temperature hovers around 10 to 15 degrees during the day time and falls down to 0 or even below that during night. You will get the best view of sun rays beaming on to the frozen lake.
Planning to do Brahmatal Trek this winter? Book now at the best price!
Read Before You Leave
Few things you have to keep in mind before you leave for the Bhrigu Lake Trek:
- Choose your trail accordingly if you are a beginner then try to walk on the easy route.
- Read carefully about your trek before you leave and clear all your doubts before you begin to walk.
- Carry basic emergency items such as first-aid boxes, medicines and bandages.
- Try not to use plastic bags to maintain the cleanliness throughout the trek.
- Listen carefully to the instructions given by the guide and do not move anywhere ahead of the guide as it may lead to any accident.
- Avoid carrying a heavy backpack so that it won’t be of any difficulty for you to walk on a trekking trail.
- Keep yourself hydrated during the trek to avoid dizziness.
- Do not use earphones while trekking on the higher altitude as it may cause harm to your audibility.
- Don’t forget to carry some chocolates because they can give you instant energy and they can be carried easily.
Things to Carry
Here is the list of few essential equipment which should be carried by one while trekking on Bhrigu Lake.
- Water bottles
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (60 l)
- Day pack (30 l)
- Thermal innerwears
- Hiking shoes
- Power bank
- Extra batteries
- Mosquito repellent
- Rain covers
- Extra pair of socks
- Toilet paper
- Wet wipes
- First Aid kit
- Personal medicines
How to Reach
Via Air: If you want to save some time in travelling and want to give that time in exploring the alluring Bhrigu lake then airways is the mode of transport for you. You can board a flight to Bhuntar Airport which is situated in Kullu and is well connected with major airports. There will be many cabs waiting for you at the airport and you can reach Manali which is around 52 kilometers away from the airport.
By Road: Are you a real adventurer then this journey is something that will be therapy for your eyes. If you want to enjoy the scenic landscape views then you should travel through roads to Manali. It may be in your private vehicle or you can also use public transport which is efficient and effective. The two major cities which are connected from Manali are Delhi which is at a distance of approx 550 kilometers and Chandigarh which is 312 kilometers. You can also book yourself a Volvo bus overn